Winter outdoor activities in the Swedish Wilderness
- Snow shoe hiking
Snow shoe hiking is an old fashioned way of walking on snow. It is a popular activity in the Alps. Try it on your own or with a guide. You can rent snow shoes from Yttermalungs camping.
- Tour skates
Tour skates can be rented from Yttermalungs Camping. Please note that they work best with hiking boots.
- Fat biking, we have our own bikes.
- Ice fishing
- Jig twig can be rented from Yttermalungs Camping
- Downhill skiing/snowboarding
- A cosy ski area where you also can rent skiis and enjoy food and fika
- Horse riding in winter
- Horse riding in the snowy landscape
- Dog sledding
- We can make all the arrangements with our local partner
- Outdoor hot tub
- For a maximum of eight participants
- Sauna raft