Information on Covid-19 (Corona Virus)
We are constantly following news and updates about the Covid-19 virus. Our guests usually come with their own caravan, campervan, tent or they hire a cottage from us. The campground is very spacious, we have 10 camping spots. Our guests can feel save and having social distance while visiting us. All 10 cottages have their own toilet and shower. When visiting us you can join various outdoors activities in the fresh air.
Our guests usually come with their own caravan, campervan, tent or they hire a cottage from us. The campground is very spacious, we have 10 camping spots.
Our guests can feel save and having social distance while visiting us. All 10 cottages have their own toilet and shower.
When visiting us you can join various outdoors activities in the fresh air.
To keep our customers and colleagues safe, we have implemented the following measures.
- We follow guidance and recommendations from the Swedish authorities and update our routines accordingly.
- All our colleagues have clear information on the importance of good hand hygiene at all times, including contact with guests, working in the kitchen, cleaning and so on.
- Public rooms, such as the sanitary buildings, are cleaned even more often than previously.
- In the public rooms there are checklists showing when the building was last inspected by staff
- All our guests have access to soap in all the toilets and bathrooms and we now even provide soap in all the cottages.
- Extra cleaning of the cottages when new guests arrive. In this time the guest can not choose to clean the cottage by them self.
- Extra cleaning of taps, door handles and other frequently used areas.
- The floor in our reception areas are marked so it will be easier to keep a distance from other guests.
- there is access to hand sanitizer in the reception / restaurant and in the sanitary buildings
- There are signs showing the maximum of people allowed in the same public area at the same time.
- Colleagues who are ill will stay at home.
What can you do to help reduce the risk to yourself and others:
- Avoid using public areas if you have flu-like symptoms. Stay in your cottage/tent/caravan when you are ill.
- Please practice social distancing! See the correct distance you should keep using the markings on the floor in our reception area.
- Wash your hands often and well – recommended 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes and face.
- Cough and sneeze into your arm.
- Use the hand sanitizer before you go into the sanitary buildings. (they are outside)
- Clean equipment and surfaces well in public areas after you have used them.
- The purchase of a final cleaning of your cottage is required during the corona crisis.
- Please help us avoid crowds or gatherings in small spaces, public areas and in our reception area. Wait outside until it’s your turn if possible.
- Be extra careful if you are over 70 years old or in another risk group.